Dinner in the Desert
The ideal safari for those who wish to skip the dune bashing and directly head towards the desert camp to explore the activities there.
The safari is recommended for those with any back problems, pregnant women, and families with young children, elderly and those with any heart related problems.
You will be picked up from your hotel or place of residence and brought directly to the desert safari campsite where there are various for all age groups. You can choose between camel rides, quad bikes, sand-boarding, dressing up in traditional Arabic clothing, clicking pictures with the falcon, getting a henna tattoo, smoking a bubble/shisha, or just relaxing and enjoying the desert sunset.
Live entertainment shows like the tanoura dance show, belly dance show and fire show is something you can enjoy along with your dinner. Buffet dinner includes a variety of veg. and non-veg options including appetizers, main-course and something sweet too. A special Arabic style BBQ is not to be missed!
Inclusions & Exclusions:
- Pick up and Drop from your hotel in coach
- Camel Rides
- Belly Dancing (not during Ramadan)
- Fire Show and Tanura show
- Bar - On Payment basis (not during Ramadan)
- Henna Painting
- Hubble Bubble (Shisha)
- Arabic Coffee (gahwa) and Fresh Dates
- Photography in traditional costumes
- Sand Boarding (additional charge)
- Quad Bike (additional charge)
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea, coffee and mineral water
- Buffet dinner and B.B.Q. (vegetarian food also available on request)
- Separate washroom facilities for men & women
- Departure around 9.00 PM