Dubai Creek Cruise
Dinner on a floating restaurant with live entertainment and panoramic views of the Dubai Creek or ‘Old’ Dubai is what you can look forward to on this dhow dinner cruise.
Cruising along the Dubai Creek on this dhow cruise, you will be able to discover and capture some very old monuments like the Heritage Village, Sheikh Saeed’s house, Ruler’s court, wind-towers, Bastakiya, the gold and spice souks and many other interesting landmarks. The old buildings give you a glimpse of the former architectural techniques of the Bedouins. You will also spot the Abra (small wooden boats used to transport people to and from Bur Dubai to Deira) and large wooden boats transporting large good internationally.
The buffet dinner would include a variety of veg and non-veg options to suit everyone’s palette. Soft drinks, tea, coffee and water is also included in the package. Live entertainment in the form of the Egyptian Tanoura Dance show will be performed by our male artist.
Inclusions & Exclusions:
- Two way transfers from and to the hotel (centrally located hotel in Dubai)
- 90 minutes cruising along the Dubai Creek
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- International buffet dinner including a variety of veg and non-veg options
- Access to a fully air conditioned upper-deck and open air upper deck
- Live entertainment - Tanoura dance show
- Washroom facilities
When will I be picked up?
Pick up time starts around 1900 hours depending on hotel location.
When will I be back?
You should be back at the hotel by 2300 hours.
What are the ideal clothes for this safari?
We recommend casual clothing and don’t forget to carry your camera!