Overnight Desert Safari
A minimum of 2 people would make this safari exceptionally enjoyable but, if you are alone, do not hesitate to book this overnight desert safari Dubai. The overnight Dubai safari is an extension of the evening desert safari and commences once the guests of the evening safari have left the campsite. You can relax at the overnight tent during the night and enjoy the starry desert experience. Tent along with mattresses, pillows and blankets will be provided. We do have washroom and shower facilities at the desert safari camp. You will be served fresh breakfast in the morning along with tea/coffee before you head back to your hotel.
Inclusions & Exclusions:
- Pick up from all centrally located hotels in Dubai and meeting point in Sharjah
- Dune Bashing in 4x4
- Sunset photography stop
- Arabic Coffee (gahwa) and fresh dates welcome at camp
- Camel rides
- Belly dance show (not during Ramadan)
- Bar - On Payment basis - (not during Ramadan)
- Henna painting
- Hubble Bubble (shisha)
- Photography in traditional costumes
- Fire Show
- Tanura dance show
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea, coffee and mineral water
- Buffet Dinner and B.B.Q.
- Overnight stay at camp site
- Mattress, pillows and blankets
- Departure at 8.30 am next morning
- Sand Skiing – at additional cost
- Quad Bike – at additional cost
Do get a tripod if you have a camera, which you can use, as the night sky and the morning sun rise in the desert is really beautiful. Carry your towels and basic toiletries, we advise not to carry a big bag as our cars really don't have space for any luggage. If you are spending your first night at the camp when you are in Dubai, please check in your luggage at the hotel where you are going to stay next. Leave all the electronics at home/hotel as there are no electrical points at the camp and the whole experience of the desert is to enjoy the sounds of the desert and the night.